ATD prides itself on trained technical personnel.
From your phone call consultation to the on-site technician, we provide some of the most knowledgeable staff in the field.
This expertise is backed by our Maintenance Agreement Coverage Contract, which offers support 10 hours a day, 5 days a week—that’s 50 hours of premium service, Monday through Friday.
We also offer a money-back guarantee and 60 day termination clause. Choosing to commit to a Maintenance Agreement will ensure the quality and value of your system for years to come. Additional contract benefits include:
Technical Operations Center
- Auto email service reporting
- Discounted labor rate
- Bi-annual preventive maintenance service calls
- Site survey performed including an evaluation on the environmental conditions
- Replacement of damaged handset cords and mounting cords
- Bi-annual cleaning and disinfecting all station equipment as required
- Any major malfunctions will be responded to within four hours (typically, our response time is less than two hours)
At ATD, our TOC, or Technical Operations Center, means an absolute Service Guarantee to our customers.
Responsive and efficient, ATD’s on-site service and repair is of the highest quality. We are proud to guarantee a quick technician response time, as well as the most professional and prepared service.
- For Moves, Adds, and Changes (MAC): Job will be completed within 3 - 5 business days
- For Minor Service Calls: Job will be completed within 24 - 48 hours
- For Major Service Calls: The issue will be addressed within four hours (however, average response time is two hours)
Note that our in-office dispatch software will track all phone calls, requests, and service work from the moment you call in to the moment the technician completes the job. This is just one of the ways ATD shows our commitment to fairness.
Fully-staffed phone support 630-752-1800 ensures your satisfaction is our highest priority.Phone Support
Our call center personnel are trained to help troubleshoot most phone service issues and to diagnose the appropriate level of concern. We will triage your specific voice and data communication need in order to prioritize the urgency of your request.
Then your call will be escalated to the highest level according to its urgency.
The call center is open from 8am until 5pm CST, with emergency service offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For all other support, feel free to use our Contact
We want our clients to be educated on the latest technology.Training
For new telecommunication installs, ATD offers a training program specifically designed for your system and feature set, allowing you to take full advantage of your new communication solution.
We offer multimedia training sessions, pre- and post-installation. This includes personalized user guides, one-on-one consultations with your upper-management executive team, and electronic and hardcopy leave-behind documentation for all systems.
Furthermore, ATD offers recurring training and support, as our personnel make it a priority to to follow up on your solution. We want to ensure that you are maximizing the potential of your system.